Date: April 1, 2020 - COVID-19 is impacting all of us, as individuals and as communities, in unprecedented ways. As the situation continues to evolve, we are taking every precaution and putting the following preventative actions in place until May 11th.
- Our employees are working from home and are available to be seen at the office by appointment only.
- Our doors are locked. You can be seen by appointment only. Please email, text or call us to schedule a needed appointment.
- If you are a perspective tenant and want to view a property, please visit our website at www.scpattonproperties.com and execute a “Registration Form for Viewing” under the tenant resources page, call us at 803.256.2184, or email us at the address below.
- All maintenance requests will be handled through the normal channels, via website, fax or telephone. You DO NOT need to come to the office.
- Payments on your account should be made via the website, USMail or interoffice via appointment only.
We are taking this public health concern very seriously. We are following local government officials and our Governor’s Executive Order. We will continue to stay informed and modify operations when needed in order to continue to serve you safely.
For the most current information on COVID-19 including government health guidelines, visit www.cdc.gov
James D. Patton
President, Owner & BIC