Reminders to help your household all year long!
Pamela Mills - Thursday, September 20, 2018
- Change your smoke alarm batteries yearly. Do not disconnect them. Replace any smoke alarms that malfunction immediately. These small, inexpensive contraptions can save your life.
- Check your fire extinguisher and make sure it stays in date. An expired fire extinguisher may not work in your time of need.
- Keep your vegetation and shrubbery cut. Overgrown vegetation can cause pests no one likes having around!
- Clean your carpet yearly. This helps preserve the fabric and keep your home free of allergens & dust.
- Change your air filter monthly & t-stat batteries as soon as it warns you.
- Clean your dryer vent out yearly. Lint can get clogged in the line and cause a fire. You can never be too careful!